Friday 24 April 2009

Here's my New Book....

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe will be published July 2009.
It's a twist on the traditional children's rhyme staring a Rabbit preparing a special surprise. There are also four cheeky little chicks hiding on each page.
I'm pleased this is a nice simple rhyme to sing along to.
When I appear at book festivals I often try to sing along to my books. (Sorry parents, they weren't much better on Playschool, remember Brian Cant! or Brian cant sing as I liked to call him.) So far I have avoided singing 'Old MacDonald had a Farm', too much breathing involved in all the wrong places and far too many ee-i-ee-i-os! (try it and see)

My new website janecabrera.co.uk is still having a few teething problems in internet explorer with everything ranged left. This will be sorted very soon. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment