Monday 13 September 2010

Happily exhausted



What a wonderful experience. I opened my doors to about 220 people in the last 4 days including the talk I gave (nervously) on writing and illustrating children's books. So far we've made £160 in the raffle for the Pakistan floods and I've met so many lovely and interesting people. Thank you. Doors open again this Thur 16th Sept-Sun 19th. x
A stylish family bought one of my screen prints and it turns out the mum has an inspirational blog. the seventy tree
All reasonable offers were considered for the label my son made (above), but I couldn't really let him go.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thank you very much for mentioning my blog. I hope you make lots of money for the floods appeal....and obviously I really hope that I win the wonderful prize! Fingers crossed! Also, your open studio inspired my daughter to start writing/illustrating her own little book....she says she now wants to be an author/illustrator when she grows up (before it was an artist/zoo keeper)! x

    ReplyDelete