Wednesday 5 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

At long last I'm back to work! What with all that Christmas malarky, flu, snow and crashing my car...it's a VERY welcome return.
I moved into a larger room which will slowly be transformed into my new improved and BIG studio.
At times I call my home the house of the sleeping butterflies (just to myself!) due to the fluttery friends who choose my old home to rest in over winter. In the photo are 2 that are currently in my bedroom. When we have a sunny day they briefly come to life. I can have 3 or 4 fluttering around at the window whilst I work. A reminder of brighter times on these dull days.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. Thank you for your lovely comment! I look forward to seeing more of your work snippets and following your ventures.....though I am scared of fluttery things (pathetic, me)! Do you think you'd ever move back to the big smoke then??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to Kerry..but the kiddies are so settled here. Perhaps in a while? I want to be in a shared studio again and I miss the buzz and creativity. I craved the country when i was in London tho..grass is always greener!x

    ReplyDelete