Saturday 5 January 2013

2013

IMG_0679
IMG_0683
IMG_0681
IMG_0689
IMG_0688


Hope you all have a HAPPY CREATIVE New Year.
I've been playing in my Wood book.
Loving thejealouscurator

I'm trying to count my blessing, which are MANY and
NOT WORRY.
My Children and I have to move from our beautiful home this year.
I know home is where the heart is and I will create a new one,
but it has been such a creative project for me
and works for the kiddies schools and our lives.
It will be hard to say Goodbye, especially my studio.
but a lesson in letting go.

Life's creativity isn't just Art, it's how we live our lives.
So here's to new adventures...however scary!
x

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I just came upon your Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star book and I read it to my 2 yr old daughter last night. She loved it! I absolutely love your illustrations and the new versions to the song. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vic Lau. It makes me very happy that your daughter loved my book. A Very Happy new year to you and your little one.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your work, dear Jane!
    I am so happy to have just discovered your blog, but it's Years that I am following your books!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Francesca..I love your work too..We (my kiddies and I) have a few of your books. I hope 2013 is a happy creative one for you and that you are still getting work after the closure of Gullane! (They were my main income).Very Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, I am so behind with reading blogs and have just been catching up with yours. Sorry to hear you are having to move and things are tough - onwards and upwards xx

    ReplyDelete