Sunday 29 September 2013

Lightening the load

@staverton bridge nursery
Where are you?
Another Bear in the garden

I am 3 months into my break from creativity.
I have not put pen, paint or glue to paper at all. Or made anything else. (This is the longest break that I can remember!) And it feels good.
Instead I am sorting ALL that I have done to this point in my life. Including a BIG house clearance sale.
Financially it's a bit scary but royalties trickle in and I will do a new book in the new year.
My only real creative outlet are photos on Instagram.

My super talented friend, the Artist Sarah Bowman has finally set up a facebook page. LIKE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I've really been enjoying your photos while you've been taking your creative break! Thanks for sharing the link to Sarah's Facebook page. All the best . . .

    ReplyDelete