Sunday 3 November 2013

Ten years and tired

Ring of fire
Goodbyes

Things are not easy. The day before I was about to sign the contract for our new home, a week before the move, it all fell through. The laws on house buying in England really are an ass!
I have been sorting for months now, de-cluttering (and burning!) and packing my home, my work, and the huge mess left by the renovation of this house.
It has been exhausting. Mostly on my own, as it is something I had to do.

It has been emotionally hard to clear so much too, especially from my marriage to my Children's Father which was once so happy, and because we do not want to leave our home. All whilst trying to keep the kiddies lives on track and earn a living.

The burden of possessions is something I have always had a Love/Hate relationship with.

I am thankful for so much, my children and wonderful friends, but I do no understand why hard work, responsibility, love and honesty seem to thrive less than those who fake and take from others.

4 comments:

  1. You are right the laws about houses are a nightmare, so sorry to hear that you are caught in a mess all of that energy, emotion and anticipation. I really hope your luck in this changes soon love to you all.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah jane I really feel for you, it's sooo emotionally gruelling packing up a home you love and sifting through old things and dredging up memories.....I really hope that you will find an even more perfect home for you and the kids and be able to look back and say 'I'm so glad that other house fell through, now i understand why!' Love to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so much to process - the whole thing must have been so exhausting, even before the house fell through. I'm thinking of you and sending so much love - I know I'm far away, but if there's anything I can do to help please let me know. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you good thoughts Jane. One day at a time. Wish I could help more.

    ReplyDelete