Wednesday 8 January 2014

A HAPPY & POSITIVE 2014 to you all.








Well, the trip to my friend's family home LA COLLINA in Northern Italy was just what was needed.
This amazing Villa/Estate is perched on a wood covered hill overlooking the town of Tredozia. It's packed with History, (from Ghosts to invading Nazi's) Antiques and Art. It has been in the Family for over 400 years. My room was next to the Ballroom (something I never thought I'd say!) and I am defiantly having this as a venue for my 2nd Wedding!
The Hair Art picture from 1875 (above) was in my room.
We had lovely day trips to Faenza (Amazing Ceramics Museum) and Medieval Brisighella.(Photo above)

Back home I feel excited, positive and very happy for the year ahead!
I hope it will be a wonderful year for you all too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment