Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas!



Hope you all have a wonderful holiday time.
For me 2014 was a year of GRATITUDE. To have a wonderful home has bought such contentment.
A safe place to live, work, play and raise my kids.
(And a cosy place to be in during the darker months.)

I'm very aware that so many do not have this and saddened that so many any in the UK are in not in the same position. I'm angry that as the wealth gap grows, so does the ignorance and spite towards those struggling.
And still so much conflict is causing homelessness around the world. I especially wish I could help the people of Syria more.
Medecines sans frontières

Here's wishing PEACE and a place to call home to all in 2015.

1 comment:

  1. A Very Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones Jane XXX

    ReplyDelete